Cisco TelePresence Video Conferencing Solutions for Singapore
Contact us for a professional and unbiased advise and discussion on selecting a video conferencing solution. Cynosure Systems provides Video Conferencing solutions in Singapore as well as other IT solutions like SAN/NAS, IP PBX, Video Wall, Contact Center, Firewall Network Security, Cyber Security and IT maintenance. Besides offering technical advice, we also help to structure solutions to be business practical. At Cynosure Systems, we make business sense out of technology.
Cisco Immersive TelePresence
Cisco TelePresence IX5000
Finely crafted and straightforward to use, the Cisco TelePresence IX5000 Series brings together groups, customers, and partners to make choices quicker. The immersive, lifelike experience will increase engagement, which speedily builds relationships and trust.
The IX5000 Series includes of the IX5000 single-row, 6-seat system and the IX5200 dual-row, 18-seat system.
Superior Power and experience
- Rich multimedia experience with high-definition video and theater-quality audio
- Industry-first support for H.265 on a triple-screen product
- Participants can share multiple content sources on three 70-inch digital display screens
- 4K cameras will “unskew” video images in whiteboard mode for remote participants, permitting versatile whiteboard placement
- Stand-up mode lets participants move about the room
Greater value in deployment
Install the IX5000 into a lot of rooms quicker and a lot more cost effectively, and give a lot of people access to the foremost vivid collaboration on the market nowadays.
- Zero room remediation needed at half the power, installation time, and bandwidth utilization over existing product for considerably lower TCO
- Enhance conferences with rich multimedia capabilities and multiple shared content sources
- An uncompromised user experience will increase utilization
Designed for class and practicality
The IX500 features a sleek, new industrial style that’s inviting and simple to use. Integrated lighting delivers superior video images, eliminating the requirement for external light reflectors and room remediation.
- Three 70-inch digital display screens provide an optimum viewing experience
- Three 4K ultra-high-definition cameras capture the complete area
- Eighteen custom speakers and one subwoofer deliver theater-quality audio
- Elegantly integrated presentation connectors plug into content sources on PCs or Macs
- A raised microphone bar permits optimum audio pickup and alleviates sound blockage from laptops
Cisco TelePresence TX9000 Series
The Cisco TelePresence TX9000 Series raises the standard for “in-person” collaboration. The three-screen telepresence systems feature a new, progressive industrial style that enables the foremost natural interactions attainable among participants and helps lower the whole value of ownership.
Included within the TX9000 Series are 2 products: the one-row TX9000 system, that seats up to 6 individuals, and the two-row TX9200 system for up to eighteen individuals.
The systems are capable of delivering 3 concurrent 1080p60 video streams and one high-definition, full-motion 1080p30* content-sharing stream for exceptional visibility. With fashionable style and classic practicality, the TX9000 Series delivers the final word on immersive telepresence experience.
Cisco TelePresence TX1300 Series
Bring the immersive power of Cisco TelePresence to multipurpose conference rooms. The Cisco TelePresence TX1310 65 delivers a simplified, elegant style in a single-screen, three-camera clustered system. you’ll be able to use it in nearly any room with the present table for an economical telepresence deployment, delivering low total cost of ownership.
The Cisco TelePresence TX1310 65 features a 65-inch screen and can support conferences with up to 6 individuals in a regular conference room.
During Cisco TelePresence calls, TX1310 65 users enjoy an immersive experience:
- All meeting participants are life-size on the screen
- Participation is straightforward and natural with automatic voice-activated switching
- Integrated lighting produces high-quality, natural-looking video by eliminating facial shadows
The TX1310 65 provides the flexibleness that you need to deploy Cisco TelePresence throughout your organization with a really low total cost of ownership. Optimally designed for various environments and space sizes, this system delivers a high-quality experience for remote or branch offices with limited area or bandwidth.
Cisco TelePresence Collaboration Room End Point
Cisco TelePresence SX80 Codec
The SX80 Codec is a powerful audio and video engine.
It incorporates high-definition video collaboration applications into massive meeting rooms, boardrooms, and purpose-made or vertical application rooms. Examples include training, briefing and demo rooms, and auditoriums.
The SX80 delivers up to 1080p60 end-to-end, high-definition (HD) video. It offers industry-first support for H.265, that lays the foundation for future bandwidth efficiencies made doable by the new standard. The codec offers a rich input and output set and versatile media engine. It supports 3 screens to assist and enable a range of use cases adjustable to your specific requirements.
Cisco offers 3 SX80 integrator packages to reduce the need for external hardware and therefore the overall price of deploying video in larger meeting rooms. The packages include:
- SX80 Codec and PrecisionHD 1080p 4X camera for smaller area situations
- SX80 Codec and precision 60 Camera for lager area scenarios—currently the best image quality within the market
- SX80 and the SpeakerTrack 60 dual camera system, that has a novel, direct, quick switch approach for active speaker tracking
Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set
The SX20 quick Set provides the performance expected of costlier systems, in a sleek, compact, multi-featured package. This powerful quick set is right for smaller businesses just starting out with telepresence or massive enterprises trying to broaden the advantages of telepresence throughout their organizations.
- Can transform a flat panel screen into a high-definition telepresence system
- Embedded Cisco MultiSite technology permits you to include 3 additional participants to a meeting
- Supports Cisco Intelligent Proximity for content sharing to mobile devices and wireless sharing from Macs and PCs
- Supports switched conferencing for enhanced layouts and video enablement on both screens of dual-screen endpoints
- Simple, intuitive connections provide simple setup
Cisco TelePresence MX300 G2 and MX200 G2
The MX200 and MX300 G2 Series are a part of a redesigned, second-generation, value product line inside the Cisco video collaboration room endpoints portfolio. This line of hardware offers straightforward installation and installation, and price effectiveness for broad scale and easy use.
Start creating video calls in as little as eight minutes. simply place the MX200 or MX300 G2 Series device wherever you wish it, plug it in, and type in user credentials. The MX200 and MX300 G2 Series are designed for small-to-medium meeting rooms and areas.
Cisco TelePresence EX90 & EX 60
The Cisco TelePresence EX90 is a personal telepresence system for the desktop. It enables you and your colleagues to instantly collaborate face to face, whether or not you’re separated by a corridor, a street, or many time zones.
The EX90 offers comfy and natural communications with assured quality. Tight integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM) conjointly provides EX users with both video and voice functionality for a robust collaboration device.The MX200 and MX300 G2 Series are a part of a redesigned, second-generation, value product line inside the Cisco video collaboration room endpoints portfolio. This line of solutions offers straightforward installation and deployment, and cost efficiency for broad scale and simple use.
The EX Series is an all-in-one tool that streamlines the desktop thus you’ll be able to fluidly move from individual work on your portable computer, to a fast video call with a colleague, to problem-solving over shared spreadsheets. Tight integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager also provides EX Series users with powerful video and voice practicality. The series includes the EX90 and also the EX60: The EX90 is intended for the team leader or manager for immediate presence with customers, partners, and staff, whereas the EX60 can be scaled throughout the organization, designed particularly for the knowledge worker or individual contributor.
Cisco TelePresence Codec C90
The Cisco TelePresence Codec C90 is the most powerful and versatile Cisco collaboration engine, serving telepresence studios, boardrooms, auditoriums, education, and telemedicine applications with 1080p HD video and ultra-wideband audio.
With 5 concurrent video inputs, the Codec C90 will support extremely personalised and interactive team collaboration and content sharing. The interface accepts twelve direct HD sources and eight microphones.
The possibilities for integration and customization can stretch your imagination.